Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hi Cherie, my friend

  1. #1
    Inactive Member foxesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    How are you Cherie? you know what? "Foxes" will be on spanish TV mgm channel next month!!. I will to record it in a videocasette and add it to my movie collection. Great!! I'm very happy.

    Cherie, have a nice day, friend!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Love,
    Vicente.

  2. #2
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hey Vicente,
    Wow.. that's cool!
    I send my love,
    Cherie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic